'Reaching high, learning and growing together'
Our School Aims
* To inspire all learners to achieve their potential
* To develop knowledge and understanding of the world through an enjoyable and enriched curriculum
* To ensure all learners feel safe, secure and valued
* To build positive partnerships with Parents, Carers and the wider community
* To promote physical and emotional health and well being for all
The vision of Thorpe Acre Infant School is to provide an excellent Early Years education in a stimulating and supportive environment.
We are committed to promoting personal and intellectual growth and diversity.
We encourage a team spirit within the learning community.
We challenge all to cultivate a love for learning, to strive to fulfil their potential, and to be inspired to explore the wider world.
Working together we will succeed.