I expect you have seen virtual performances on TV where celebrities from home join with other celebrities to sing. Well here is your chance to be part of a virtual choir recording in Leicestershire.
The amazing Mark De-Lisser ( BBC’s Our Dementia Choir, BBC 1’s Meet the Street at Christmas) in partnership with Leicestershire Music Education Hub has agreed for ALL children in Leicestershire to have the opportunity to sing his version of A Million Dreams and he has recorded fantastic teaching videos exclusively for. Children can then submit recordings of themselves singing along to the track and the Music Hub will put it all together into one massed virtual choir they will also compile a photo montage of the children taking part to go alongside this which will be released via their website and also shared by Mark.
Parents should register via this registration link https://ukleicestershire.speedadmin.dk/registration#/ which will take them to the main registration page. Then in singing opportunities you will find A Million Dreams – Virtual choir Project. There are quite a few pages to scroll through…where it asks for instrument, just put singing - once you have registered you will be sent a password to access the resources and full instructions of how to take part - the project is fully subsidised by the music hub and there is no charge to take part, payer on the registration form refers to parent/guardian information - you will not be asked for any payment details and you will not be charged to take part in the project.
* Twinkl are offering free access to a range of resources
* Espresso education offer a range of activities including e-books for all areas of the curriculum
* Lots of Maths activities to print out which link to the Maths scheme we use in school. You will need to create an account which is free to do.
* Watch Numberblocks episodes
* A range of online phonics games
* Teach your monster to read - A free App to download
* Website: www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers
* Website: www.youtube/Cosmic Yoga