Aims and Values
'Reaching high, learning and growing together'
Our School Aims
* To inspire all learners to achieve their potential
* To develop knowledge and understanding of the world through an enjoyable and enriched curriculum
* To ensure all learners feel safe, secure and valued
* To build positive partnerships with parents, carers and the wider community
* To promote physical and emotional health and well being for all
Our values of Thorpe Acre Infant School is to provide an excellent Early Years eduction in a stimulating and supportive environment.
We are committed to promoting personal and intellectual growth and diversity.
We encourage a team spirit within the learning community.
We challenge all to cultivate a love for learning, to strive to fulfil their potential, and to be inspired to explore the wider world.
Working together we will succeed.
We are committed to:
* Broad, challenging opportunities for success
* A happy, supportive, secure learning environment
* A love for learning and confidence to explore the wider world
* Individual diversity as the building block of our learning community