Our aims are to provide a broad, balanced and deep curriculum that meets the needs of all children and promotes their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. We are committed to equality and reflecting and valuing diversity in all that we do.
As defined by the Equality Act (2010), as a public authority we must have due regard to the need to:
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct that is prohibited under the Act
- Advance equality of opportunity between persons who share a relevant protected characteristic and persons who do not share it
- Foster good relations between persons who share a relevant protected characteristic and persons who do not share it.
As a school, we also have two specific duties to perform in relation to the Equality Act of 2010:
- To publish information which shows we have due regard for inequalities as defined by the Act
- To publish at least one equality objective and report annually on its progress.
Please go to "Policies" to view our Equality Information and Objectives policy.