All infant children are entitled to a prepared school lunch with no charge.
Your child may qualify for pupil premium (Free School Meals) if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you think you may be eligible for pupil premium (Free School Meals), please contact the local authority on 0116 3055417, option 1, or through this link www.leicestershire.gov.uk .
To apply for Free School Meals click on the link below
Whilst you may opt to send your child with a packed lunch, as a 'Healthy School', it is our responsibility to ensure the children in our care eat a balanced diet. Please remember we are a "NO NUT" school.
Please click on the link below to see the menu.
More details regarding New Food Standards and Universal Infant Free School Meals from Leicestershire County Council's 'School Food Support Service', can be collected from our office or found at: