At Thorpe Acre Infant School we are keen to promote a school identity and sense of belonging through our Uniform Policy. Parents and Carers are asked to comply with the following guidelines:
School uniform consists of
* Red sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan (with or without logo)
* Red or white poloshirt (with or without logo)
* Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore - no jeans please!
*Red book bag
Red Sweatshirt - Logo
|Red Cardigan - Logo|
Red Polo Shirt - Logo
|White Polo Shirt - Logo|
Red PE T-Shirt - Logo
|White PE T-Shirt - Logo|
In warmer weather
*Red summer dress
*Dark flat shoes (no heels)
*Dark flat boots
If laces are worn, children should be able to tie them independently
* White or red plain T shirt (no vests or strappy tops)
*Dark shorts (preferable black and not baggy)
*Drawstring PE bag with name on front
*Hair should be tied back for P.E. earrings MUST be removable
- concessions will be made for medical or religious reasons
- NO jewellery, other than watches or stud earrings.
WE CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH, THE IMPORTANCE OF ALL CLOTHING (including shoes) BEING CLEARLY NAMED.
Uniform is available to order from the school office where there is detailed information about the full selection available, including waterproof fleece, cap, PE bag etc, if required.
Please click on the image below to access our uniform order form and full price list.
As of September 2019, we would like to introduce a new uniform please see the letter below for more information, images of the new polo t shirts and school jumper are below.