At Thorpe Acre Infant School we are keen to promote a school identity and sense of belonging through our Uniform Policy. Parents and Carers are asked to comply with the following guidelines:
School uniform consists of
* Red sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan (with or without logo)
* Red or white poloshirt (with or without logo)
* Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore - no jeans please!
*Red book bag
Red Sweatshirt - Logo
|Red Cardigan - Logo|
Red Polo Shirt - Logo
|White Polo Shirt - Logo|
Red PE T-Shirt - Logo
|White PE T-Shirt - Logo|
In warmer weather
*Red summer dress
*Dark flat shoes (no heels)
*Dark flat boots
If laces are worn, children should be able to tie them independently
* White or red plain T shirt (no vests or strappy tops)
*Dark shorts (preferable black and not baggy)
*Drawstring PE bag with name on front
*Hair should be tied back for P.E. earrings MUST be removable
- concessions will be made for medical or religious reasons
- NO jewellery, other than watches or stud earrings.
WE CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH, THE IMPORTANCE OF ALL CLOTHING (including shoes) BEING CLEARLY NAMED.
Uniform is available to order from Rosebuddies who have a market stall on a Thursday and Saturday in Loughborough town centre or you could order through their website at
As of September 2019, we would like to introduce a new uniform please see the letter below for more information, images of the new polo t shirts and school jumper are below.