At Thorpe Acre Infant School we are keen to promote a school identity and sense of belonging through our Uniform Policy. Parents and Carers are asked to comply with the following guidelines:
School uniform consists of:
* Burgundy sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan (with or without logo)
* Burgundy or white poloshirt (with or without logo)
* Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore - no jeans please!
*Burgundy book bag
*Grey shorts In warmer weather
*Burgundy summer dress
*Dark flat shoes (no heels)
*Dark flat boots
If laces are worn, children should be able to tie them independently
* White or burgundy plain T shirt (no vests or strappy tops)
*Dark shorts (preferable black and not baggy)
*Drawstring PE bag with name on front
*Hair should be tied back for P.E. earrings MUST be removable
- concessions will be made for medical or religious reasons
- NO jewellery, other than watches or stud earrings.
WE CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH, THE IMPORTANCE OF ALL CLOTHING (including shoes) BEING CLEARLY NAMED.
Uniform is available to order from Rosebuddies who have a market stall on a Thursday and Saturday in Loughborough town centre (outside Boots) or you could order through their website at
Tel: 0782 1077606